Founded as Valor Communications Group in 2000, Windstream Communications offers high-speed residential and business Internet solutions. Internet options with Windstream include both fiber and copper setups; each type of wiring has its own benefits and drawbacks. Building on the company's existing services, Windstream has also expanded to provide support for networking as well as cloud and VoIP services.
* Windstream users come from all over the country
* Aside from copper, Windstream also offers 115,000 miles of fiber wire to help deliver high-speed Internet in 30 states.
* Several highly-trained engineers strive to ensure all residential and business users stay safe around the clock while using services by Windstream.
* In addition to residential services, Windstream provides Internet, cloud services, network support solutions, and VoIP services for businesses of all sizes.
* In all cases, Windstream solutions are tailored to fit the needs of the client, growing along with the company.
Windstream Corporation Internet Plans & Pricing
|Name||Download Speeds||Data Cap||Price|
|INTERNET STANDALONE||10 mbps||N/A||$39.99|
|INTERNET + PHONE||10 mbps||N/A||$49.99|
|INTERNET + TV + PHONE $59.99||3 mbps||N/A||$59.99|
|INTERNET + TV||10 mbps||N/A||$79.99|
|INTERNET + TV + PHONE $94.99||6 mbps||N/A||$94.99|
Windstream Corporation offers Internet service via the following technologies: CableFiberFixed Wireless.
Windstream Corporation is available in the following cities: Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Fort Worth, TX, Charlotte, NC, Tulsa, OK, Pittsburgh, PA, Lincoln, NE, Louisville, KY, Lubbock, TX, Birmingham, AL, Akron, OH, Amarillo, TX, Syracuse, NY, Waco, TX, Gainesville, FL, Abilene, TX, Norman, OK, Wichita Falls, TX, Broken Arrow, OK, Davenport, IA, Lawton, OK, Macon, GA, Reading, PA and Athens, GA and many more.