Dedicated to servicing commercial and residential clients alike, TierOne Networks primarily focuses on those residing in the Lone Star State. The Texas company offers a wide breadth of different plans tailored to meet the needs of individuals, families, small businesses and medium-sized businesses. Large businesses may be able to benefit frorm TierOne Networks plans as well.
TierOne Networks Facts:
* Residential customers can access a Premium plan for $42.50 per month, reaching download speeds of up to 3 Mbps. For an extra $11 per month, the Platinum plan increases the download rate cap to 5 Mbps.
* TierOne Networks offers small businesses in Texas static IP plans upon request.
* Starting at $69.99 per month, TierOne Networks business plans can provide download rates up to 3 Mbps.
* Commercial accounts have access to specialized T1, T2 and T3 plans. These cost up to $400 per month.
* To provide an incentive to join, TierOne Networks does not use contracts for its new customers.
TierOne Networks Internet Plans & Pricing
|Name||Download Speeds||Data Cap||Price|
|PREMIUM||3 mbps||100 gb||$42.50|
|PLATINUM||5 mbps||100 gb||$53.50|
|SMALL OFFICE/HOME OFFICE||2.5 mbps||100 gb||$64.50|
TierOne Networks offers Internet service via the following technology: Fixed Wireless.
TierOne Networks is available in the following cities: Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, Plano, TX, Garland, TX, Irving, TX, Grand Prairie, TX, Mesquite, TX, Frisco, TX, Carrollton, TX, Denton, TX, Richardson, TX, Lewisville, TX, Allen, TX, North Richland Hills, TX, Mansfield, TX, Rowlett, TX, Euless, TX, Desoto, TX, Grapevine, TX, Bedford, TX, Cedar Hill, TX, Wylie, TX, Haltom City, TX and Keller, TX and many more.