Since the company was established back in 1991, FairPoint Communications has grown extensively, providing its clients with home and commercial Internet, voice and television services. Today, businesses and citizens of 18 states in the country can enjoy the wide variety of home and office services FairPoint Communications has to offer.
FairPoint Communications Facts:
* Serving the southern, eastern and midwestern United States, FairPoint Communications has a healthy reach throughout the country.
* Measuring the reach FairPoint Communication enjoys results in more than 16,000 miles of fiber optic Internet cables, ensuring as many customers can enjoy high-speed Internet than ever before.
* As a bonus, those who elect to get a bundle with DirecTV can save even more money thanks to the partnership the two companies have.
* All clients of FairPoint Communications can receive technical support for residential and commercial plans 24/7.
* For customer service, FairPoint representatives stand by the phones every day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
FairPoint Communications Internet Plans & Pricing
We currently do not have any plans available for FairPoint Communications.
FairPoint Communications offers Internet service via the following technologies: CableDSLFiberFixed Wireless.
FairPoint Communications is available in the following cities: Kansas City, MO, Colorado Springs, CO, Tacoma, WA, Independence, MO, Manchester, NH, Yakima, WA, Nashua, NH, Portland, ME, Hamilton, OH, Lakewood, WA, Blue Springs, MO, Troy, NY, Middletown, OH, Olympia, WA, Pittsfield, MA, Lacey, WA, Fairfield, OH, Concord, NH, Burlington, VT, Findlay, OH, Warren, OH, Puyallup, WA, Lewiston, ME, Panama City, FL and Bangor, ME and many more.