Established back in 1998, Cavalier Telephone hasn't stopped delivering for its wide reach of customers. Part of Windstream Communications, the Cavalier Telephone division serves more than 15 states in the United States, as well as Washington D.C., providing telephone service, television options and DSL Internet to both companies and home families.
Cavalier Telephone Facts:
* Ranging in speeds from up to 6 Mbps to up to 25 Mbps, high-speed DSL plans can be purchased through Windstream Communications and Cavalier Telephone.
* Those who subscribe to telephone service may make an unlimited number of calls throughout the country, and they'll also receive additional premium features.
* Recently, Cavalier Telephone formed a strong partnership with a major satellite television provider so that it could also provide the service to its own customers.
* Companies can obtain commercial Internet service, receive download speeds up to 100 Mbps.
* Unlimited long-distance and local phone calls are also available for businesses.
Cavalier Telephone Internet Plans & Pricing
We currently do not have any plans available for Cavalier Telephone.
Cavalier Telephone offers Internet service via the following technologies: CableDSLFiber.
Cavalier Telephone is available in the following cities: Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, Jackson, MS, Columbia, MD, Germantown, MD, Silver Spring, MD, Gulfport, MS, Waldorf, MD, Glen Burnie, MD, Frederick, MD, Ellicott City, MD, Dundalk, MD, Rockville, MD, Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD, Bowie, MD, Towson, MD, Southaven, MS, Hattiesburg, MS, Potomac, MD, Biloxi, MS, Severn, MD, Catonsville, MD, Meridian, MS and Hagerstown, MD and many more.